FOR ONLINE SELLERS
While it can be very rewarding to set up and operate a successful online company, all businesses which operate across numerous markets must meet different VAT requirements, and these can be difficult and time-consuming to comply with.
Global VAT Compliance has therefore developed a dedicated VAT@GVC for support with reporting and payments of VAT, especially for online sellers.
- VAT registration
- All required VAT relevant filings with the tax authorities
- VAT remittance to ensure timely payments to the tax authorities
- Pro-active advice on VAT compliance and invoice requirements
- Monitoring of distance selling thresholds and VAT (rate) changes relevant for pricing and billing
- Access to VAT Management portal for real-time information on VAT filings and payments including due date calendar and archive system
Click here to learn more about VAT@GVC and how it could help your business